Tek’It Audio Releases Genobazz – Free VST Bass Synth For Windows
Tek’It Audio has released Genobazz, a free monophonic bass synthesizer for Windows. The VST plug-in was designed to create simple sine bass tones to acid basslines. The later seems to be more the synth’s strong suit from the audio demo we heard.
– 8 Waveforms: saw, square, pulse, double sine, saw-pulse, reso1, reso2 and reso3
– 7 Filter types: Fat low-pass, 24dB low-pass, 24dB VCF Ladder, Modulo low-pass, 36dB State Variable, Fat filter, 12dB High-pass
– Full MIDI automation and MIDI learn on all parameters
– 2 Waveforms modulation types
– Sub amplification boost
– Integrated Patch manager
– Knob reset on initial patch value
– Randomize knobs position
– 32 Factory sound presets
– Note play mode control
– Easy installer
More information on Tek’It Audio Genobazz.