iHome Announces iP99 iPhone/iPod Alarm Dock
iHome has announced the iP99, a iPhone-compatible dual-alarm, clock radio dock. The iP99 features a built-in Universal dock that can play and charge a variety of iPod models and the iPhone.
• Wake or sleep to iPhone, iPod, playlist, AM/FM Radio or buzzer
• Universal dock for iPhone, with inserts to fit docking iPod models
• Charges iPod or iPhone while docked
• High-fidelity stereo drivers in specially designed Reson8 speaker chambers deliver clarity, depth, and power
• Line in jack to play MP3/CDs
• Gradual Wake and Gradual Sleep increase/decrease
• Alarm/Sleep volume so as not to startle the user
• Remote controls unit and iPod, including menu functions
• Dual alarm with AM/FM presets
• Extra-large, backlit custom LCD Display with dimmer
• DST switch for quick daylight-savings time adjustment
• Backlit buttons
The iP99 contains 10 watt, stereo drivers with matching Reson8 speaker chambers for what the company claims is “astounding clarity.” Other features include the ability to wake or sleep to custom playlists, a line-in for other peripherals, a full-featured remote with iPhone and iPod menu control, adjustable snooze, an AutoSet clock, a high-contrast LCD display with dimmer, and special shielding to protect against TDMA noise and interference from the iPhone.
The iH99 now available for pre-order through Brookstone, or from iHome’s website for $150 and will bow in June. More information on the iHome iP99.