Audio Damage Updates Dubstation To Version 1.5
Audio Damage has updated Dubstation to version 1.5. The DubStation delay plug-in is modeled after the bucket-brigade style of vintage delay units, and Audio Damage claims it has all the mojo that made those boxes great, from the warm sound of the feedback loop, to the low-fidelity character of the originals.
• 4ms to 2000ms delay time
• Accurate delay model that changes the pitch of the signal when the time is changed
• Sync-to-host capable
• Full MIDI learn mode, for MIDI CC control of every control (VST only; handled by host in AU version)
• Loop and reverse features
• Low-cut and high-cut filters controllable for extra dubby feedback
• New UI: Dubstation has a completely new user interface
• HI-CUT knob: Dubstation now has a HI-CUT knob in addition to the LO-CUT knob, for further tone control over the feedback
• DELAY TIME knob alteration: The DELAY TIME knob has been changed to have a single parameter, rather than separate parameters for free and sync time
• Other changes: Minor bug fixes; plug-in was updated to current AU and VST architectures
The Audio Damage Dubstation 1.5 update is free for registered users. DubStation is available as a VST effect for Windows, and as an AU/VST Universal Binary for OSX. Dubstation 1.5 costs $39. More information on Audio Damage Dubstation 1.5.