Tonearm Releases Vitamin L For Ableton Live
Tonearm has released Vitamin L, a workflow enhancement tool for Ableton’s Live music production software. Vitamin L is a system of over 100 shortcuts and tools developed for speeding up common tasks in Live, and works only with Windows XP.
• a set of ergonomically placed “smart” single-key shortcuts
• context-sensitive mouse wheel assignment
• easy keyboard access to many clip properties and envelopes
• quick modes for adjusting clip gain, pitch and BPM from the timeline/session
• keyboard timeline navigation, play-from-mouse-cursor, etc.
• a quick and simple solution to recording and combining multiple takes
• power-zoom: mouse-wheel zoom, accelerated zoom, vertical zoom, zoom presets
• precision editing (nudge, move/copy to an adjacent track and more)
• automation tools, including working with lanes and editing the tempo envelope
• sample-audio-to-midi-track function and shortcut
Vitamin L is a small executable that runs concurrently with Ableton Live, and combines accelerated access to most frequently performed tasks with many functionality enhancements in Live 6 or 7.
Tonearm’s Vitamin L is Donationware. More information on Tonearm Vitamin L.